1. Sanitation Project JGVK was officially approved in 2008. The name is "Sanitary Mart".
2. In the first phase, families who have no toilet, but BPL 50% subsidy slab and pan are set to be placed at the consumer's house.
3. Later the government started the scheme of 3500 rupees.
4. Then the government started the scheme of Tk 5500.
5. After that it is allocated 12,500 rupees for the family to make the toilets. Among these money the state government and For the implementation of the program, the central government has shared it jointly. JGVK - All in the Basanti block