– Integration of the weaker sections of the society in mainstream education.
– Arrest drop out from schools.
– Develop capacity and character of the children who are part of the education.
– Provide additional tutorial for those students who are comparatively slow learners
– Ensure continuation of education to students at higher level studies by supporting education insurance scheme for individual students
In the new academic year, there has been an increase of enrolment of students by 14%.
Vivekanada Shiksha Niketan has also upgraded to class VIII.
81% students are availing transport facility in school- an increase of 20% over the last academic year.
52.5% students passed with more than 70% marks at the end of academic year 2012.
22 students from the school appeared in a Talent Search Test and 2 students were selected to appear for an All India Geography Talent Search Test.
With 14 teachers in the school, the teacher student ratio is 1:11.
Education insurance covers 694 students in 5 schools in the current academic year.
10 Non formal schools run in 5 villages with nearly 150 students.
13 students from these non formal schools have been brought under mainstream educational institution.
82 students of IV- IX grade took tutorial classes for slow learners.
In 2013, 57 students have joined computer training- an increase of 35% from the previous year.
Every year more than 120 students from coaching and save education and environment programme and some of their parents visit different places as part of environmental awareness
10 youths successfully completed the carpenter training and gainfully engaged in this occupation